Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 293 - Thursday, October 20, 2011



Day 293 - Thursday, October 20, 2011 – Jordyn has certainly put more expression into her choir performances. Taste of Broadway was a phenomenal production by the Oxford High School choirs. The energy was amazing especially when all 200 choir members took the stage to enthusiastically recite their creed: "I am an Oxford High School Singer. I will dedicate myself to advancing my choir to be the best it can be. I will fully engage mentally, physically and artistically in every rehearsal and performance. I choose to demonstrate positive moral character, thinking of others more than myself. To me every day matters in building a better choir. I will do all I can to make each rehearsal and performance better than the last. I am a member of a world class choir. I am an Oxford High School Singer." Replace the periods with exclamation points, and you get the idea of how enthusiastic it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment