Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 245 - Friday, September 2, 2011



Day 245 - Friday, September 2, 2011 – Owen came running into my office to tell me that there was a snake in the garage. Sure enough, when I went to check it out, there was a garter snake curled up at the rear bumper of the Tahoe. As I went to look for a rake or something to remove the snake from the garage, I think the snake was startled and it quickly slithered into the bowels of our garage. For the rest of the day, Owen and his BFF, Ronnie went snake hunting in the garage (note the green net). At one point, Owen got a couple of eggs from the fridge to set on the driveway as bait. When the eggs didn't work to attract the snake, Owen decided to CRACK the eggs on the driveway, where they proceeded to poach in the hot sun. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment