Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 218 - Saturday, August 6, 2011



Day 218 - Saturday, August 6, 2011 – Double Digits for Liam!! We started the day with a trip to the Clarkston Farmer's Market and then breakfast in Clarkston with my mom and sister. Then we joined the Matczak's on their boat on Lake Orion. Liam and Owen had a blast tubing together, and it only took 75 photos for me to get THE PERFECT shot...no cropping required!! We finished the night at the Hillary Tavern celebrating with the Matczaks, Calls, Parsons and some candles in an order of cinnamon sticks. Do you think Liam will have long therapy sessions later in life about how his mom didn't have a birthday cake for him on his tenth birthday? Gotta give 'em something to talk about.

1 comment:

  1. He will be fine... But I have to admit I chuckled at this one!! Sounds like a perfect bday to me!

    ReplyDelete